Company: Future Memories, Inc.
Position: Web Developer/Administrator
Contact: Steven Fischel
Tel: 212-766-5966 x120
- Design and (light) programming of new web sites.
- Maintain and administer existing web sites.
- Add new products to web site and maintenance of out of stock items.
- Improve functionailty of web sites. This includes, but is not limited to improving organization of pages, content review, improving ease of use, and addition of marketing tools.
- Submitting web site and key words to search engines
- Design logos for new websites.
- Design print ads and marketing materials
- Design promotional emails and administer campaign.
- Highly creative individual with an ability to design in a wide variety of styles.
- Minimum 2 years expeirence.
- Strong knowledge of Quark, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Portfolio must demonstrate design of clean, fast loading sites.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose programming bugs.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime
- Experience designing a Yahoo store a plus (not required).
- Strong technical computer knowledge a plus (not required).
If you meet the above outlined criteria and you are dependable, punctual and reliable, please apply via email. Please submit a resume with salary requirements to the contact information listed above. Candidates may be required to pass pre-employment drug screen. EOE.